Thursday, June 14, 2007

What do you think about this Power Point?

Click on the title "What do you think about this Power Point?" View this Power Point about the planet Uranus. Then write your reactions about the information presented and what you see this student has done to design the Power Point.

Click on "Comments" to record your thinking. These three prompts should guide your reflections:

• Describe what you think this student has done well.
• What do you think this student could have done differently?
• Share what you are still wondering about.

3 comments:

pwestkott said...

I like how the this kid tried to put to pages together, I also like the title on his cover, the way the title tilted just like Uranus. I like how he put on his slide show the first name & last name of the person. I think would have used a seprate page if I were you, but I still liked it because it was creative of this person. I don't think he should change anything about his power piont.

I think his project deserves "met the standard!!!!"

Anonymous said...

I like the questions the student asked and information in the powerpoint was very well organized.

I connected with this powerpoint because I did my research on the same planet. I was impressed with the experiment. I hadn't thought of doing something like that.

I would not have changed anything and I think that it met the standard or maybe even exceeded it!.

Anonymous said...

I think this Power Point is pretty good. I like how there a re so many images about Uranus. I learned a lot about the planet, too, since my research was about Black Holes.

I wonder why this kid chose Uranus for a topic? And, how did he come up with the idea for his experiment?

I think he could change some of the transitions and flying text, but that's just my opinion. This PPT excedes the standard for the information. I liked it!